The Advance Care Planning website has forms and information brochures for each state/territory. You can select the appropriate forms for your state/territory from this page.

The former Superannuated Commonwealth Officers Association published a booklet some years ago which you may find useful to fill in, as a record of things your spouse/relative/friend needs to know upon your death.

Useful papers